Bicycles have the same right to the road as cars and other vehicles in the state of Missouri. Other drivers need to respect this right and give bicycles enough space. Unfortunately, when drivers act negligently, it can result in serious accidents and since bicyclists do not have much protection, they can suffer catastrophic injuries. If you or a loved one of yours has been involved in a bicycle accident, it is important that you discuss your rights with an experienced lawyer.
At the law firm of Holder Susan Slusher, LLC , we have seen the terrible impact that can result from bicycle accidents. From our office in Columbia, we provide experienced representation for personal injury claims throughout the state of Missouri and work vigorously to recover compensation for our clients' medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Experienced Missouri Personal Injury Representation
There are a number of issues that need to be addressed following a bicycle accident in Missouri.
- These issues may include:
- Proving the identity of a hit-and-run driver
- Locating all sources of compensation, including all available automobile insurance policies
- Consulting the bicyclist's own insurance policy if the accident involved an uninsured or underinsured driver
- Process an insurance claim and making sure injury victims receive the compensation they deserve
Our attorneys are experienced at dealing with insurance companies and have a track record of success in pursuing personal injury claims against companies that refuse to provide necessary benefits to policyholders and accident victims. We are there to stand up for the rights of our clients.