What To Do If You Have Been a Crime Victim
- After a serious injury to you or a loved one, here are some steps to take
to assist in pursuing a legal claim for compensation:
- Promptly report the incident to police and/or on-site security
- Seek immediate medical treatment
- Get the names and phone numbers of all witnesses
- Take photographs of the scene, if possible
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Cooperate with law enforcement and the prosecuting attorney's office
- Do not sign any documents relating to the incident or your condition. Do
not discuss your case with anyone other than the police. Most parties
that you will need to deal with, including the property owner or their
insurance company, do not have your best interests in mind
- Contact a skilled crime victim negligent security attorney as soon as possible.
Schedule Your Free Case Review Today
If you or a loved one was seriously hurt or killed as a result of the criminal
conduct of another,
contact Holder Susan Slusher, LLC to schedule your free initial consultation and
case review. Let us use our legal expertise to represent your best interests. Holder
Susan Slusher, LLC represents crime victims on a contingency fee basis.
If there is no recovery, there is no fee.