Do you need a Workers' compensation attorney in Columbia MO?
If you feel you have been injured on the job, there's a good chance you've applied for workers' compensation. For most people, this is the first time they have filed for workers' compensation. They are therefore commonly unsure as to whether they need a workers' compensation attorney. Columbia, MO has many workers' compensation attorneys to help navigate the legal process of workers comp.
Are you looking for a workers' compensation attorney in Columbia, MO? Please give us a call. As a law firm in downtown Columbia, MO, across the street from the courthouse, we routinely handle workers compensation situations.
If you have been injured and feel like you have recovered fully over a short duration, like a few days or a couple weeks, it's likely you don't need a workers' compensation attorney. But if any of the following has, or is, occurring, then you probably should speak with a local workers comp lawyer in Columbia.
- Did you have a severe injury?
- Do you feel like your injuries have not healed completely and likely won't heal completely?
- Do you feel like you are now limited to what you can do at home or in the workplace?
- Can you no longer perform your job due to the injuries?
- Have you developed any mental illnesses as a result of the injury, such as depression?
- Has the injury changed your appearance?
- Are you being denied some medical benefits you feel you should be given?
- Do you feel like you need to better understand the workers' compensation legal process?
- Is any aspect of your workers' compensation claim in dispute?
If any of these things are happening, then you should probably have a conversation with a workers' compensation attorney.
If your injuries are causing you to suffer permanent impairment or any change in your ability to work, a lawyer can help you to navigate the legal process to help you receive the right medical care and benefits that you are legally entitled to.
Whatever your legal challenge, we will listen to your concerns and answer your questions about likely outcomes and consequences. We deal with personal injury and Worker's Compensation in Columbia, MO. Contact Holder Susan Slusher, LLCtoday for a free consultation or case review. Michael Holder manages our personal injury and Worker's Compensation area of the practice. While we are based in Columbia, MO, across the street from the Boone County Court House, we help clients in several parts of Missouri.
The information on this web page does not provide legal advice and does not create an attorney- client relationship. If you believe you need legal advice, please contact an attorney directly.