As a law firm focused on personal injury, criminal defense, DWI defense and family matters, a common thread binds our clients — the need for a strong advocate who will step up and deliver experienced counsel and guidance in their case. People in Columbia, and across the state of Missouri, come to us when they are facing difficult and possibly life-changing legal challenges.
At Holder Susan Slusher Oxenhandler, we are trial lawyers with a proven record of success that we can put to work in your case. We have recovered millions for clients in civil cases and have successfully achieved dismissals and not-guilty verdicts in criminal cases. We are trial lawyers with a proven record of success that we can put to work in your case.
Whether you seek financial compensation, a not-guilty verdict or a feeling that justice has been served, we make every effort to reach your goals. When you work with our attorneys, you will get legal representation focused on providing justice for you.
Experienced Trial Attorneys in Columbia and Throughout Missouri
We offer experienced and resourceful representation on a wide range of issues such as:
- Personal injury - Without an attorney to represent you following the loss of a family member or a serious motor vehicle accident, you have to deal with the complicated process alone. Insurance companies have their own best interests at heart, and their goal is often to minimize financial exposure. We put more than 40 years of serious personal jury law experience to work for clients and have recovered millions in everything from automobile accidents to wrongful death to toxic exposure cases.
- Criminal defense — Whether you are looking for representation in a DWI or a felony assault case, you should expect your attorney to provide an aggressive defense based on proven experience. Every case offers unique problems, but how your attorney handles those challenges is often based on knowledge that can only be gained through years of practice. Our Columbia criminal defense lawyers have more than 40 years of criminal law experience that includes advocating for clients' rights to juries across the state of Missouri in everything from DWI to felony assault to capital murder cases. We are experienced and proven trial lawyers who can fully pursue your defense.
- DWI defense - Don't let one mistake ruin your life. Our DWI Attorneys have the experience and knowledge to help you through this legal problem. Respected by our peers across Missouri, and with a proven record of success, our Columbia, Missouri, office handles cases for students and individuals from all walks of life. We have the training and experience to understand how to expose weaknesses in the prosecution's case or evidence collected by law enforcement, and as veteran trial attorneys we have the resources to fully pursue your case. Call today because time is of the essence in helping you get the defense you need.
- Family law — Divorce and related family law matters are often emotional and are rarely easy. Our lawyers can assist you with these difficult issues and protect the interests of you and your family. If you are wishing to plan for the future, we also assist clients with estate planning matters, including wills, trusts and the probate process in Missouri.
- Business law - One of the most extensive areas of law is that of business and commerce. Business law addresses the many components of starting or dissolving a business and everything in between. Our firm can assist with breach of contract, construction litigation, employment law matters, commercial leasing and business litigation.
Contact our office today to schedule a free initial consultation and case review to find out more about our practice, our experience and our ability to help you seek justice and an appropriate legal remedy.