Although his law firm is located in Columbia, Missouri, Bogdan A. Susan has provided legal representation in matters that have attracted both state-wide and national attention. He has represented a wide array of individuals who have either been injured or accused of a crime, to include students, employees, and professionals. Because of his successful representation in DWI cases, clients have been able to continue with their education or advance in their professional field.
Bogdan A. Susan strongly believes that good people make mistakes and deserve the opportunity of a second chance. This is especially true when representing students, who make up a large part of the population in Columbia, Missouri. He understands how important it is to have a clean criminal record after graduation, when trying to enter the competitive job market. He works with his clients, not just for them.
If you have recently been charged with an alcohol related crime, you must act quickly to protect your right to drive, please contact Bogdan A. Susan to schedule a free consultation.
- Areas of Practice
- DWI Defense and other alcohol related offenses
- Missouri Department of Revenue hearings
- Criminal Defense
- Bar Admissions
- University of Missouri - Columbia, Juris Doctorate, 1992
- University of Missouri - Columbia, Bachelor's Degree: History, 1989
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- Boone County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Community Investments
- Missouri Department of Public Safety, Division of Liquor Control, Advisory Board Member
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Lecturer/Presenter at annual DWI Conference
- Rainbow House Regional Child Advocacy Center, King & Queen for 2012 Rainbow House Masquerade Ball
- Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival, General Counsel and Official Attorneys
- True/False Film Fest, Official Attorneys and Silver Sponsor